Saturday 7 May 2016

Keeping up

I always wondered what normal would be concerning how often one has to write to a blog. Well, I think the conclusion is that there is no rule :) I am busy finding a job, applying to positions, stressing about money and everything all in all. I know I shouldn't. But that's the way it is when someone moves to a new place.

Right now I cannot properly enjoy the seaside, I cannot concentrate on the beauty of living here, and I am far too stressed to study, and my exam is coming in June. But even for me, there are some breaks, like today when I switch off and treasure what I have got. And now back to reality.

It is late but I will apply for jobs. I will also record it to Universal Job match, in case I need it for my Job Seekers interviews. In the meantime it seems I will have a private student, which is great for me and she might be able to help me with temporary jobs until my teacher career starts. In July it seems I will have a course and if they like me it could be "the beginning of beautiful friendship" :) When I first entered the language school who offered me job I felt like last time in 1999 when I met Imre and the team of my first language school. Kind of I belong there. Hopefully I do.

One of the worst things happened since the move that I have lost two friends again. Mainly because it has proved they are not friends... Should have known when two times we arranged meetings in London and the disappeared, phones switched off, etc... Now one of them (they are a couple) fucked up my reference, I am still without a job with the teaching agency because she did not sort it out properly... Never mind... I have learnt again that I am only important for myself.

That is all. I will write more when I have more time. Seems like I will never catch up with my own life....


No comments:

Post a Comment